As a Company we encourage and support Team Members who want to continuously improve or develop their capabilities and skills. That is why we offer different opportunities for our team members to do just that. We have a strong track record of promoting from within our company because we are confident in our ability to develop leaders.
PENSKE COLLEGE: Every job at Penske Motor Group begins with formal training. The Penske College campus is comprised of several glass-walled classrooms and one lecture hall. Your first day of work starts here. But, it does not stop there. Every Team Member returns to where it all started, consistently, for ongoing education. Course topics include:
- The Penske Way - "walking the walk" of our values, best practices, and code of ethics
- Product Knowledge - understanding the features, functions, and benefits of our goods
- Job-Specific Instruction- growing our skill sets at the speed of our industry and technology
- Personal Enhancement - being the good people powering a "people" business
- Safety & Compliance Education - going about our work carefully and responsibly
- Team Meetings- coming together discuss our business, goals, and the markets we serve
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: Keeping our team educated and trained to the highest standards enables us to promote the most competent leadership from within the company. We have a tuition reimbursement program that is designed to assist those Team Members who enroll in college, university and technical school courses in order to obtain an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, or technical degree.
Those who commit themselves to excellence, customer service, and The Penske Way build rewarding careers on solid foundations.